Les Pensières Center for Global Health is the conference center of the Mérieux Foundation, an independent family foundation with public interest status. Dedicated to fighting infectious diseases in developing countries, the Mérieux Foundation focuses on four key areas of action :
- improving access to diagnosis to ensure the most effective, quality care,
- strengthening local applied research capacities,
- contributing to training and knowledge-sharing among players in the field of public health, and
- helping the most vulnerable populations – mothers and children – through a global health approach, providing healthcare, education and social and economic support.
Les Pensières Center for Global Health has modular facilities that enable them to host a wide range of events, such as select committee meetings, conferences for 180 people, multiple workshops or lunchtime lectures. They also provide accommodation and high-quality catering from the resident head chef. The team of receptionists also offers “business center” facilities for guests, providing secretarial and concierge services (photocopies, Internet access, computer room, guest transfers and bookings).
Available upon arrival.
- Lake of Annecy
- Geneva International Airport - 40 min.
- Paris (by TGV) - 30 min.