IAS Align, Bleach and Bond
Including ClearSmile Inman Aligner, ClearSmile Aligner Light and Ortho Restorative
Level 1: Theory and hands-on
IAS Academy have created the Align, Bleach and Bond (ABB) course where we have teamed up with Philips and Kulzer. This is a unique course offering knowledge and expertise on how to provide simple align, bleach and bond cases. The course is designed to teach you all of the steps and sequences that Dr. Tif Qureshi has developed over the last ten years.
Who should attend this course?
New users to the IAS Academy or current users who would like to learn multiple dentistry skills in an intense two day course.
ClearSmile Aligner Light
The ClearSmile Aligner appliance is a series of transparent aligners used to correct malpositioned teeth. Custom made for each patient, the ClearSmile Aligner uses a small amount of precisely positioned force to gently and progressively correct dental misalignment.
The ClearSmile Aligner works hand in hand with other IAS Academy appliances by using the same diagnostic approach. Each ClearSmile Aligner is usually worn for 22 hours per day for 10 – 14 days before switching to the next. The appliance will incrementally reposition the teeth into the desired final position until alignment is completed. Treatment times vary.
When you can apply your ClearSmile Aligner Light skills
- Orthodontic alignment.
- Post orthodontic relapse.
- Alignment-Bleaching-Bonding (ABB) protocol.
- Pre-alignment before aesthetic dentistry.
- Finishing other orthodontic treatments.
- Easy to combine with other treatments/Inman/CSB.
You will learn:
- Orthodontic assessment and diagnosis.
- Arch evaluation and occlusal planning.
- Hands-on experience using IPR.
- Retention of the teeth.
- How to use the ClearSmile Inman Aligner system.
- How to use the ClearSmile Aligner Light system.
- Teeth whitening.
- Utilising landmark points.
- Edge bonding.
- Hands-on experience of PPR shaping.
- How to use the Dahl principle.
- How to treat 3-3 with mild crowding.