Get certified in the revolutionary Inman Aligner that can move teeth in the anterior region predictable and quickly using a single appliance.
IAS ClearSmile Brace - Hands-on Certification Course
Level 1: Theory and hands-on
This module is designed for beginners in fixed appliances. IAS ClearSmile Brace only uses the highest quality low-visibility brackets and wires, set up using virtual 3D technology by highly trained technicians.
The course has a precise, non-extraction approach to Anterior Alignment Orthodontics. It focuses on full orthodontic assessment to aid appropriate case selection and the use of unique tools: Spacewize+TM crowding calculator and ArchwizeTM planning reports as well as free Online Mentoring and Case Support all combined to deliver predictable outcomes and satisfied patients.
ClearSmile Brace uses the latest digital 3D virtual planning technology to set up the prescribed treatment and provide tray-loaded brackets for an ideal and stress-free indirect bracket placement.
Key features of ClearSmile Brace
- Enhanced control over treatment.
- Easy to understand and shorter pathway to proficiency.
- ArchwizeTM simulations to ensure that expectations are met and consent gained.
- No annual requirements: do as few or as many cases as you like.
- Developed by leading dentists and orthodontists.
- Lower lab costs that allows for more affordable treatments.
- Quality training - both the hands-on course and ongoing online mentoring.
- Shared diagnostic protocols with other IAS products such as Inman Aligner and ClearSmile Aligner.
What others said:
Overall very good course and useful. Thank you so much. Over the expectations.
Sahar Dadras, Denmark
More of this. Thanks!
Leila Seidelin Bache, Denmark
SUPER course - felt very competent after A
Jeanette Garner, Denmark
Requirements for certification
This module is designed for beginners in fixed appliances.
To become a ClearSmile Brace provider simply complete the hands-on training course to get started. Once you have taken the course you will be required to take a multiple-choice questionnaire to achieve certification. You are required to submit your first five cases for mentoring and assessment via the Online Mentoring and Case Support Forum to achieve Accreditation.